Careers at Haven Design Works
We’re often looking for creative professionals with a positive attitude to join our team. Check this page for current openings. Send an email and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Available as of March 2020: Assistant Designer
Haven Design Works, an Atlanta based award winning, industry leading interior design firm is seeking a talented, motivated designer with a killer eye for design to join our growing team. We specialize in model home, club house and sales center interior merchandising across the eastern United States and we are seeking an individual with a passion for design to grow with our team. Ideal candidates would be a self-motivated team player, driven, creative, hardworking and organized with an exceptional eye for detail. We have a fun, but fast paced work environment and truly love what we do! Our collaborative team and extreme attention to detail are what set us apart and push us to the next level. We are proud to have a small business who strives to promote positivity, a great team atmosphere and create beautiful design work!
- Assist in preparing full scaled design presentations including space planning, fabric selection and furnishing procurement
- Knowledge and experience in FF & E, selection and development
- Assist in selection of accessories, lighting, artwork, drapery & bedding
- Assist in providing specifications to builders including millwork and electrical drawings
- Assist in project management from conception to installation including working within timelines, communicating with vendors and contractors and managing a budget
- Collaborate with team on community projects
- Work alongside several designers with multiple jobs simultaneously, in a fast paced work environment
**Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design** (no exceptions!)
- Microsoft Office-Power Point, Excel, Word
- Revit or SketchUp preferred
- Frequent Travel Required (driving & flying)- GA, SC, NC, VA, DC, PA, IL, FL
- Excellent Communication skills-written and verbal
- A TEAM player and a positive attitude-no egos here, please!
- Open to Recent Graduates and less than 2 years industry experience for Assistant Position
- Creative, flexible work environment
- Great, interactive team workplace
- Eligible to participate in 401K and group health insurance
- Vacation & Holiday Paid Time Off
- Competitive Salary