Careers at Haven Design Works
We’re often looking for creative professionals with a positive attitude to join our team. Check this page for current openings. Send an email and resume to: email@example.com.
Interior Designer (Junior & Assistant Designer)
Haven Design Works, an Atlanta based award winning, industry leading interior design firm is seeking a talented, motivated designer with a killer eye for design to join our growing team. We specialize in model home, club house and sales center interior merchandising across the eastern United States and we are seeking an individual with a passion for design to grow with our team. Ideal candidates would be a self-motivated team player, driven, creative, hardworking and organized with an exceptional eye for detail. We have a fun, but fast paced work environment and truly love what we do! Our collaborative team and extreme attention to detail are what set us apart and push us to the next level. We are proud to have a small business who strives to promote positivity, a great team atmosphere and create beautiful design work!
- Knowledgeable in construction drawings, including millwork & electrical drawings
- Knowledge and experience in FF & E, selection and development
- Procurement of all furnishings, accessories, lighting, artwork & soft goods
- Project management from conception to installation including working within timelines, communicating with vendors and contractors and managing a budget
- Collaborate with team on community projects
- Ability to manage multiple jobs simultaneously, in a fast paced work environment
**Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design** (no exceptions!)
- +2 years in Design industry for Junior Designer role
- Microsoft Office-Power Point, Excel, Word
- Revit or SketchUp preferred
- Frequent Travel Required (driving & flying)- GA, SC, NC, VA, DC, PA, IL, FL
- Excellent Communication skills-written and verbal
- A TEAM player and a positive attitude-no egos here, please!
- Work from home options available once trained
- Creative, flexible work environment
- Great, interactive team workplace
- Eligible to participate in 401K and group health insurance
- Vacation & Holiday Paid Time Off
- Competitive Salary